Stay at Long Hollow
Most Long Hollow Ranch buildings date back to the early twentieth century. Five guest rooms with private baths are located in the Main Ranch House. The Guest Cottage accommodates four adults or a family.
During their stay at this Historic Ranch, guests can enjoy the outdoor hot tub, sit in the shade on the wrap-around porch, enjoy drinks on the patio, or play a variety of yard games. Inside the Ranch House, guests can spend time playing table games, reading, playing the piano, or just having good conversation in the public living and dining room areas.
Long Hollow Ranch has a reputation for attractive, clean rooms and delicious, satisfying home cooked meals presented in a friendly, traditional Western Ranch atmosphere. Our renowned home cooked meals are made with love and are sure to leave you satisfied! We cheerfully do our best to accommodate special dietary restrictions. Located in beautiful Central Oregon, there are a wide variety of local activities to choose from.
- High Speed Wireless Internet is available free of charge.
- Ranch House and Cottage are fully air-conditioned.
- Rooms are equipped with hair dryers.
- Laundry facilities and irons are available as needed.
- Refrigerator, coffee, tea and drinks are available in the dining room and the cottage.
- Outdoor hot tub (seasonal)
- Breakfast included for B&B guests (additional meals available upon request).
- All meals are included for Guest Ranch stays.