Lodging and MealsLong Hollow Ranch has a reputation for attractive, clean rooms and delicious, satisfying home cooked meals presented in a friendly, traditional Western Ranch atmosphere. We also cheerfully do our best to accommodate special dietary restrictions.
Most Long Hollow Ranch buildings date back to the early twentieth century. During their stay at this Historic Ranch, guests can enjoy the outdoor hot tub, sit in the shade on the wrap around porch, enjoy drinks on the patio or play a variety of yard games. Inside the Ranch House, guests enjoy table games, reading, playing the piano or just having good conversation in the public living and dining room areas.
Ranch House RoomsDeschutes, on the ground floor, has a queen bed and an original claw foot bath with shower.
Metolius, Ochoco and Juniper each have queen beds.
Black Butte has two twin beds.
These four upstairs rooms have great views of the ranch and all have private restrooms with showers.
Ranch CottageA full living room equipped with pullout sofa sleeper, a private bedroom with queen bed, kitchen/dining area and restroom facilities with two sinks, make the cottage a perfect location for families or small groups. There is a video player for viewing a selection of family rated videos which are provided.
- High Speed Wireless Internet is available free of charge.
- Ranch House and Cottage are fully air conditioned.
- Rooms are equipped with hair dryers. Laundry facilities and irons are available as needed.
- LHR is a non smoking, pet free facility. Outside designated smoking areas are available.
- Refrigerator, coffee, tea and drinks are available.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Long Hollow is not licensed to serve alcohol but guests are welcome to bring their own wine or beer. Hard liquor is not permitted. A "Don't Drink and Ride" policy is strictly enforced.
- In keeping with our objective to provide a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere and the opportunity to enjoy all of God's beautiful creation here at the ranch, television is not provided in guest quarters.