Local Area Attractions & ActivitiesLong Hollow Ranch is located in the heart of one of the Northwest's most scenic recreation areas. Manicured golf courses, adventurous whitewater rafting, world class rock climbing, lava beds, mountain trails and a river that flows from a hole in the ground. You can "shop till you drop" at antique malls, boutiques, and craft and art galleries in nearby Sisters, Redmond or Bend.
Almost every week of the year there is some special event in central Oregon, within a 15 to 30 minutes drive of Long Hollow Ranch. These include rodeos and fairs, music and art festivals, rock and gem shows, athletic events, bazaars, and swap meets. There is something of interest for almost everyone. Check out the following web sites for more local information:
- Sisters Area Chamber of Commerce
- Central Oregon Visitors Association
- Deschutes and Ochoco National Forests and Crooked River National Grasslands Destination Wilderness
- River Drifters
- THERE IS STILL TIME TO RESERVE ROOMS on line or call 541-923-1901.
- November 23 & 24, Sisters Holiday Celebration & Parade
- Thanksgiving at Long Hollow Ranch - we will feature a Special Package that includes:
- 2 nights (you choose, Weds through Saturday) in our historic ranch house.
- A traditional family-style Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings (you select - either Thursday or Saturday evening)
- ALL of this for only $269 for one person or $289 for two.
- Additional nights may be available, at the special rate of $99 per night B&B per room - single or double.
Local Western Style Businesses that we recommend:
Handcrafted Rustic & Western Gifts: Sisters Log Furniture
Western & Lodge Home Decor: Open Range Company