Hourly Trail RidesWeather permitting horseback riding is normally available April through October.
As a guest of Long Hollow Ranch, riders are provided with a horse suitable to their size and riding skill. Small groups of riders are guided by our trained wranglers who also offer instruction and safety information. Riders may choose to spend their time receiving instruction in the arena or to enjoy riding the trails of Long Hollow which cover much of the ranch. Our trails offer mountain views and a variety of scenes in the amazing natural beauty of Central Oregon.
RatesIndividual rider-----one hour----$50
Individual rider-----additional hours-----$45
Two or three riders-----one or two hours-----$45/rider/hour additional hours----$40/rider/hour
Four or more riders-----two or more hours-----$40/rider/hour.
Call for pricing for groups or for longer rides.
BookingRides should be arranged 24 hours in advance by calling our reservations office toll free at 877-923-1901 or at 541-923-1901. You can also email Katie at LHR. Short notice rides are possible but cannot be guranteed.
Riders should plan to arrive at least fifteen minutes before their scheduled ride time.
A Visa or Mastercard is required to confirm your reservation at the time of booking.
A $25 cancellation fee per rider ($45 minimum) is assessed if cancellation notice is not received at least 4 hours before a scheduled ride.
- For the safety of riders and horses, rides will not be taken out when the temperature is above 90 degrees or when snow, ice or other unsafe conditions are present.
- A “Waiver of Liability” must be completed and signed by each rider on arrival. Guests under 18 will also need the permission of their parent or legal guardian.
- All riders are required to wear boots with a minimum 1” heel and long pants.We recommend jeans or heavy riding pants.Loaner boots are available in most sizes.
- Parents are responsible for children at all times
- Children under thirteen (13) years of age are required to wear a helmet at all times while mounted on a horse. For those over 12 helmets are optional, but recommended.
- Children under six years are allowed to ride in the arena under supervision of a wrangler.
- Double riding is not allowed. One rider per horse only.
- The maximum weight limit for riding is 275 lbs.
- Long Hollow Ranch is a smoke free facility.
Horseback Riding Vacations Oregon | Central Oregon Horseback Riding Vacations | Central Oregon Horseback Riding | Oregon Horseback Riding | Horseback Riding Oregon | Horseback Riding Lessons in Oregon | Oregon Horseback Riding Lessons